Music




Hello guys! I know that it's December and that I should have done a blogmas, but unfortunately that isn't possible with having tests every single day. I am verrry sorry that I haven't posted anything lately. Moving on, today I liked to share what is my favorite music recently. So as November started, I was waiting for the newest season of Teen Wolf to start. And I was just so excited, and I was even counting the days until it started. And so when it did I just noticed how beautiful was the music in the background. And I just went on youtube and searched for it. I knew that there was a teen wolf channel before, but I never tended to listen to it. And now I played the music and I must say there are multiple genres of music there. There is something for everyone. And ever since I discovered it I can't stop listening to it. Anyways I think the music is pretty cool and you should definitely check it out.
P.S.
6x5 I can't tell all the excitement

And here are my top 10:

10. Anchor-Novo Amor (Ed Trullett remix)
9.I found- Amber Ran
8.Fight till the end- Jack Savoretti
7.Adventure-Cheat Codes ft.Evan Gartner
6.Carry each other-leagues
5.Where's my love-SMYL
4.Good times-Ella Eyre feat. Sigma
3.Damaged-Adrian Lux (Radio Edit)
2.Emerald-Lyra
1. Find what you're looking for- Flint Eastwood

Anastazija

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts