Success

What does success mean to you?
Do you percieve it as having a lot of money, cars or yachts? Or is it merely a happy, big smile on your face?
Success is this misunderstanding thing that none of us get. It can be different for every each one of us. Here's the thing: if you ask a person from a very small village, what success means to them, the answer would be more simple than people from the city.

In order to achieve certain success, you must work hard, do it in your way and gain confidence. Success doesn't come over night. It takes a whole transformation out of one small idea to be done perfectly. It is a process of emotional roler costers and deep thoughts. It is the time you make most mistakes and learn from them. It takes time.


We are not immortal. And that is not unfortunate. Because if we were, we wouldn't care how to spend a day, how to be happy or sad, how to live really. That's why we should be thankful for not being immortal, and being able to have certain goals and successes in our lives. Our lives should be filled with joy and pride, not depression and boredom. A person's lifespan should be full with friends, family, happiness, passions and mostly, expiriences thah you can merely rind in this world.

So I have to say something to all of my friends.

Dear friends,

Thank you. Thank you for being a part of me, of this life, at this time, on this world. You've been there for me. You've cared about me, my thoughts, my emotions, my everything. Without you, I wouldn't be Anastazija today. I love you, with all of my heart.
Friendship. A hard word. Used to humiliate, destroy or make lives perfect. Friendships are these houses built up by bricks and a lot of support holding them into place. The house without support would fall apart, meaning friendships are based on support and trust.

The word friend can be understood in many different ways. Positive, negative, wrong or right explanation does not exist, but if I were asked for a synonim, I'd use the word support. Support is a very fierce word. And it means to believe in something and by building that belief up, in the right way, you end up making the strongest relationship possible.

So to conclude, our support has made us strong and our connections are real. You are a big part of me, and even tho this might sound very weird, thank you for exsisting and making me want to get out of bed everyday, to live a life with you and to love what I do.

Thank you.
Anastazija♥️

Comments

  1. Success for me is being happy and making things I just want to do, making things whose I want to do but I scared before, its growing up with new dreams and making it real even people said it's impossible.

    Www.strong-power.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo anastazija, baba mnogu se gordee sotebe sonce moe❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts