Current favourites

 
So, as I was scrolling on my previous posts on my blog, I saw the 'favourites'. All the feelings...
So then I was like hmm, maybe I can make another one? And so I did.

 
 
Starting off, I have this glorious watch which brightens up any outfit. It's just amazing that you have a cute and a useful accessory with you. I especially love it because it has a mandala flower on it.
Watch: Bershka  
Now this is something which makes me a very productive human. Whenever I see it I feel like I should write something down. And seriously I've written so many blogging ideas inside I can't wait for you to see it all. Unfortunately I can't remember where is it from, but seriously you should find something like this and honestly it will make your life easier.
And this one is my go-to fall fragrance. I actually got it a while ago, but I've been using it much now.
Fall Fragrance: Yves Rocher

This has been my fave necklace recently. And everyone has been complementing it. I can't remember the shop where I bought it from, but I just wanna say I really love the style of it.

Anastazija

Comments

Popular Posts