OUT IN THE NATURE


So you know these moments when you just wanna take your camera and go out to take pictures? Well that happens a lot for me now. And when I started this blog I remember that I was very interested in drawing and different simple designs that I made. Looking back now, I see that those designs weren't the right thing for me to do. So some weeks later I took a camera and started exploring around. Ever since then, I take the camera wherever I go or if I don't have it, i take pictures with my phone. All of my friends notice that and I am thankful that they understand my passion and help me with it. I know that there is still a lot to learn (since it;s new for me too), but I really love and enjoy it and basically all I can say is to surround yourslf with people that support you, help you and make you feel good. The internet inspired me a lot too, seing all the photographers out there making beautiful photos of simple things. Pinterest has inspired me too (and you can follow me here). I know this post has gone out of the caption but I really wanted to share this.
Anastazija 

Comments

Popular Posts