Lights








Hello! So... I was on vacation, once again. I am very sorry for not writing any new posts. I had a wonderful time there and took lots of great photos.So I wanted to thank everyone who has visited this blog, it means so much to me. We have reached 2500+ views here. Thank you so much and please leave some comments on what do you want me to post next. I also had an idea on what should I do with the blog. As you can see I don't write much in my posts beacause I don't have much time :(. So I was thinking, what if this blog was all about photography, which is my favorite hobby. I had an insane idea on making this blog WITHOUT WORDS. Maybe it would be interesting to try something new. But I NEED YOUR HELP! I will make a poll on my Twitter or you can comment below on whether I should continue like this and have some posts without words, or the whole blog. Thanks once again for all the views and nice comments.
Anastazija ♥️

Comments

Popular Posts