A Little Throwback

Hi guys.
So I just wanted to share my last year's summer vacation, just to do a little throwback with the beautiful memories. My last summer vacation was in Spain or to be particullar, in Barcelona and Valencia. I was there 14 days in total, in which 4 were in Barcelona and the other 10 in Valencia.




Montjuïc



Casa Batlló

                   

Sagrada Família


 Park Güell, the most amazing park I've ever visited.





Camp Nou. Takes place in Barcelona and it's popular because it;s Barcelona's (the football team) playing field. 






A random building which I really liked :)


A random beautiful boat made with water and wood, on the beach in Valencia


This was The City of Arts and Sciences, which I have already made a post about. And you can check it out here.




 This was another part of it. But this part is like a big aquarium and it also has random kinds of birds.






 Anastazija x
 

Comments

Popular Posts