Q&A



Hello. FIRSTLY I would like to apologize for not psting recently. The reason???-final tests/exams. It's still not over but I found some time to blog this. This time something I've never done. So I thought it would be interesting to do a Q&A. I'm gonna answer some random questions. So... I hope you'll enjoy it!

What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
I love that you can post whatever you like. Different posts and pictures every time. The beauty in blogging is the freedom. I love it.

What’s your go to outfit?
My go to outfit it's a nice shirt usually a cropped top and a nice pair of jeans. I like skirts and dresses but I prefer casual style more when it comes to a go to outfit.

If you could visit any one place, where would it be?
Well, it's not one. Right now I would like to visit Amsterdam. It's so beautiful and vintage and I love it. But saddly it won't happen in near future as far as I know.

What’s your favourite thing that you own in your flat?
If it has to be only one I would say my Starbucks cup. I don't know why but I really love it cause I brang it from Paris whan I was with ma bestie. It's reminds me of good memories. And I decorate it with different things.

Summer or Winter?
Summer. I don't really like wearing a lot of furry jackets and clothes. I like the hotter season cause I 
feel free. Oh and there's NO SCHOOL, which is the main part.

What's your favorite color?
I don't really have only ONE. But otherwise I like pink, gold and silver. I know, werid.

What’s your favourite thing to take photos of?
Sunsets. If you follow me on instagram you will see thousands of photos of sunsets and generally the sky.

What's your favorite song right now?
Like most of my answers, it's not only one. At the moment I really like listening to Faded, Gold and Middle.


What’s your favourite clothes store?
I really like Pull and bear and Double agent. I really like tumblr style of clothes, and oh man they really have those!

What's your favorite book?
My favorite book at the moment is The Martian. If u didn't know there was a movie, and yes I have watched it and I must say the book is equally good as the film. I relly liked them both.

Anastazija♥️

Comments

  1. nice post!me too sunsets are my favourite to take in pictures literally i have tons of sunsets photos on my phone.

    lifestyleandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts