A weekend in November

Ok, so this weekend was different from the others this fall cause it had more fun in it and it was amazing. I didn't just sit and learn stuff and do all my homeworks... but I went hiking on a close mountain in the center of the city. The mountain wasn't very high, so it was just very refreshing

to climb to the top and breathe some fresh air. Also as I am obsessed with my camera I took lots of pictures and it also took me literally five hours in total with climbing and taking pictures. I even took a picture with my sunglasses tho. Anyway on this mountain I was, there were lots of forests and one of them really reminded me of Teen wolf (yes I watch that and it is my fave).  


I also found this kinda house that looks like a windmill or something, which was awesome for taking pictures and I honestly felt like I was at top of the world. I obviously loved it! Anyway I was proud of myself that I got out of the "urban jungle" and also divergent...I love the nature and all the color that it gives to the forests especially in fall!
                                                    

       
❤Anastazija

Comments

Popular Posts