BACK TO SCHOOL

Hi!
I'm starting a new series on this blog for back to school and random DIYs cause I can't stop making them, I'm a DIY addict. So I made these notebooks for you and I realy LOVE them. Hope u like them too.

♥Anastazija 





To make this one you will need:
-a notebook
-acrylic paint
-paint brushes
-paper
-glue
#1 glue the paper on top of your notebook
#2 mix water with acrylic paint and draw bits in the corner
#3 blow them
#4 you will end up like this
#5 add some washi tape or scrapbook paper
#6 you are DONE!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-

To make the second one you will need:
-a notebook
-a marker

#1 Draw a big flower in the corner
#2 (this is optional) add washi tape or scrapbook paper and label it
#3 You are DONE!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

*This is Tumblr inspired notebook

I just took random pictures and a notebook and I glued them 
EASY!






Comments

Popular Posts