PARTY/ NIGHT OUT OUTFIT IDEAS

Hi! I'm very sorry that I havent posted a long time ago, because of that while I'll be on witer break I'll try to post as much as I can (even if that's twice a day).The reason why I haven't posted were the exams and the rehearsals for Swan lake. Anyway let's get back on the meaning of this post. So basically I'm helping you to fastly choose your outfit.


First outfit: Flawless teenager

So this is a mix with casual and dressy styles. First is this texas jacket that was a gift and I have no idea where is it from, second is this beanie which I'm sorry but I also have no idea where is that from too, and the third one is a grey dress which is from lefties.



Second outfit: Vintage modern

A simple outfit thats still stylish.Ok so in this outfit you have a basic blouse with lace which is from H&M and this skirt which is from Pull&Bear. I know I have shown this skirt before but it's really my favorite and I love it.


 Third outfit: Lace elegancy
Ok so it is a one piece outfit but it's still amazing. This is a dress which is from LC Waikiki and TBH
I love it cause you can pair with whatever shoes, jackets and socks you want.

                                                               ❤️Anastazija❤️





Comments

Popular Posts